A Ledge Frame Set is an architectural structure that is aesthetically pleasing and has a white or light-coloured finish. The set includes four pieces of clear acrylic that are used to illustrate a building’s floor plan.
Advantages of Ledge Frame Set
1. Ledge Frame Set is flexible and sustainable. Architecture can be changed and updated using a Ledge Frame Set, saving time and money during the design phase of an architectural project
2. Ledge Frame Set allows putting the building given the building’s occupants, allowing public or internal pictures of your project through an opening in the Ledge Frame Set
3. Ledge Frame Set is environmentally friendly as it provides more space for the building’s occupants and is easy to clean
4. Ledge Frame Set allows us to measure the depth of each floor and let the interior designers plan their design better. This feature allows for greater flexibility in remodelling projects and development
5. Ledge Frame Set fastens into place using screw holes on one piece and clips on the other, thus allowing the Ledge Frame Set to be moved easily. It is not necessary to glue or nail these pieces together, so they should be simple enough for most people with basic skills in construction to assemble
6. Ledge Frame Set can be used in many different situations, including those where a large area is to be shown, architectural models are to be delivered, space is needed for stage performances, or where the floor area needs to be enlarged
7. Ledge Frame Set is more environmentally friendly than planking as it does not require any additional chemicals during the building process and does not require any insulation. The frame itself has a warmth-reflective design that allows heat from the interior of the building to escape, so it will not unnecessarily warm up the surrounding environment
8. Ledge Frame Set is durable and has a longer lifespan than wooden boards. The pieces of the Ledge Frame Set can be stacked or combined for use in multi-story buildings or homes.
In conclusion, the Ledge Frame Set is helpful to builders and designers in a variety of ways, providing many benefits while also allowing for greater flexibility in the architectural design process.